NTA NET admit card 2019: The National Testing Agency will release the UGC NET admit card for the NET exam today i.e. May 27, 2019. Students can download NTA NET admit card from the official website of NTA– ntanet.nic.in.
According to the official UGC NET notification 2019, the scheduled date for the NTA NET admits card download was May 15. The UGC NET admit card will be released on the official website, ntanet.nic.in.
NTA NET hall ticket 2019: Exam dates
The written examination will be conducted by the Agency on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2019.
Candidates may visit the official website of NTA NET for more updates or latest news regarding the UGC NET.
NTA NET admit card 2019: How to download UGC NET hall ticket
- Go to the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- Click on the NTA NET admit card link provided on the homepage
- On next page, enter your examination details for NTA NET admit card 2019
- Submit the details
- Download your NTA NET hall ticket from next page and download it for future use
UGC NET hall ticket: Paper pattern
- The duration of the exam will be for 180 minutes for Paper I and Paper II
- There will be no break between Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I will comprise of 100 marks having 50 questions
- Paper II will comprise of 200 marks having 100 questions
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30pm
- The examination will be computer-based test
About National Eligibility Test (NET)
The NTA which has been conducting the National Eligibility Test (NET) since 2018, has changed the syllabus for all the subjects in both the paper I and paper II. The exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode. Earlier, UGC used to conduct the exam.