NHCM JEE 2019 admit card will release today at ntanchm.nic.in. The exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency on April 27 from 9:30 am to 12:30 am in Computer based Mode.
New Delhi: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination, NCHM JEE 2019 admit card will release today. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card on the official site ntanchm.nic.in. Candidates can download their admit card from the website once released.
NCHM JEE 2019 exam will be conducted on April 27, 2019, Saturday in computed based mode. The exam will begin at 9:30 am and will conclude at 12:30 am. Candidates who will qualify the examination will be eligible for admission to undergraduate hospitality programmes at participating institutes.
NHCM JEE 2019 Admit Card: Steps to Download
- Visit the official website ntanchm.nic.in to check the admit card
- Click on the download admit card tab on the homepage
- Fill in the login details
- Download NCHM JEE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates shall take print out of NCHM JEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination:
- print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website
- one passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded on the Online Application Form)
- Authorized photo ID which is original, valid and non-expired(– PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Ration Card/Student IDs
The examination will be held at 42 cities across nation. The result of computer based test will be announced on nta.nchm.in by May 15, 2019. An All India merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the test. NTA will display answer keys on the official website.
These courses are imparted at the 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 21 State Governments run Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM), 01 public sector Undertaking-IHM and 20 private Institutes of Hotel Management. These institutes follow council prescribed standardized course for different professional group.
NCHM &CT is an autonomous body under the Union Ministry of Tourism. The Council centrally regulates academics for B.Sc course in Hospitality and Hotel Management, B.Sc.(HHA) and ten other courses of study.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India (GOI) established NTA as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization. It was established to conduct efficient, transparent and international standard test for assessment of the competency of candidates for admission to higher education institutes.