NEW DELHI, MARCH 31: Council of Architecture (COA) will release the admit card for NATA 2019 on April 1. The admit card will be available in online mode through the official website of NATA. Candidates who have successfully registered for the NATA 2019 first phase will be able to download the admit card in online mode. Admit card is a mandatory document for students appearing for the national level entrance exam and no candidate will be allowed entry into the exam hall without the admit card. The first phase of NATA 2019 will be conducted on April 14.
How to Download NATA Admit Card?
The admit card for NATA 2019 can be downloaded online through the official website. Here is the step by step process to download the admit card for the national level entrance exam:
- Click on the download admit card link available on the official website.
- Log in to the admit card portal using the unique application number and date of birth of the candidate.
- Under the assessment tab select “National Aptitude Test in Architecture”.
- Candidates will reach the admit card page, click on the download button visible in the bottom right hand corner of the admit card page.
- Check the details given on the admit card and take a printout of the same.
The admit card of NATA 2019 will contain important details like the name of candidate, gender, date of birth, roll number and other important details along with the name of the exam centre and date of the exam. Another important detail candidates need to take notice of that after downloading the admit card, applicants will have to put their left hand impression in the given box.