KEA has released Karnataka CET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates who will appear for the examination can visit the official site of Karnataka Examination Authority at kea.kar.nic.in and download.
Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA has released Karnataka CET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates who will appear for the examination can visit the official site of Karnataka Examination Authority at kea.kar.nic.in and download the admit card. The examination will be conducted on April 29, 30 and May 1, 2019.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts- morning shift from 10.30am to 11.50am and evening shift from 02.30pm to 03.50pm. The exam will be conducted for Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for 60 marks each. On May 1, 2019, Kannada Language Examination will be conducted for 50 marks from 11.30am to 12.30pm.
Karnataka CET 2019 Admit Card: Steps to Download
Candidates who will appear for the examination can check these simple steps to download the admit card available.
- Visit the official site of Karnataka Examinations Authority at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on CET 2019 link available on the right side of the page.
- A new page will open where CET 2019- Hall Ticket Download Link will be available.
- Click on that link and enter the application number and date of birth.
- Enter submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Common Entrance Test, CET is conducted for determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the First year or First semester of full-time courses for Government share of seats in and Engineering, Technology, B.Pharma, 2 year B.Pharma, Pharma-D, Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for academic year 2019-20.